Conceptual and Basic Engineering for Natural Gas Supply from Venezuela to Aruba
DESCRIPCIÓN DE PROYECTO
Supply natural gas as the main fuel source to be used in the Aruba Refinery. Develop the necessary infrastructure to supply natural gas to the island of Aruba, through the construction of a gas pipeline from the Gas System of Venezuela to Aruba.
• Reduction of operation and maintenance costs.
• Reduction of the emission of Nox, Sox and CO2 due to the replacement of liquid fuel by Natural Gas.
• Access to a source of clean energy for power generation and water desalination.
• Potential for use in other industries, homes, hotels and offices.
• Safe source to provide Natural Gas to the local Aruba market.
- Date : June 5, 1994
- Tags : PROYECT MANAGEMENT